acceptable versions of cloog?

Raymond Jennings shentino@gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 07:23:00 GMT 2013


On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 7:20 AM, Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM, Raymond Jennings <shentino@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm sampling an experimental gentoo ebuild of gcc 4.8.0 and got an
>> error saying that there was no "0.17" version of cloog.
>
> It always helps to tell us the exact error message.  Thanks.
>
>
>> However, I do have 0.18 installed.
>>
>> Is 0.18 just too raw to trust or is gcc deliberately avoiding it for a
>> good reason?
>
> GCC 4.8 does accept cloog 0.18.  I don't know what is going wrong.
>
> Ian

Attached is the failed build log
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: build.log
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 8855 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20130327/37499a19/attachment.obj>


More information about the Gcc-help mailing list