error building gcc 4.8.1

David Kredba nheghathivhistha@gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 13:29:00 GMT 2013

What about to try it with configure options --enable-targets=x86_64
--disable-multilib? Or HOST=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu and
TARGET=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu instead of those. If you do not need
32bit compiler too of course.
Options --enable-shared --enable-__cxa_atexit and
--enable-threads=posix can be maybe interesting for you too.