How to access both the source and target programs in gcc at the same time

Deepak Aggrawal deepakkansal1989@gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:00:00 GMT 2013

Hi,
I need to access in-memory representation of both the source
program(the program before compilation) and target program(the program
after compilation) at the same time. If I add a plugin between two
passes,say p1 and p2, I will be able to access the program produced by
only p1 but I would neither be able to access the program which was
before executing p1 nor the program after p2. I want to compare the
programs before and after compilation. How to do that?
please help.