Problem with ARM cross compiler

Maxim Kuvyrkov maxim@kugelworks.com
Thu Dec 19 00:16:00 GMT 2013

On 19/12/2013, at 7:59 am, Hendrik Greving <hendrik.greving.intel@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am compiling (trying to) ARM cross compiler (on x86):

> conftest.c:15:19: fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or directory
>

> Any help/hint appreciated,

You don't have cross-built C library installed.  Building a cross toolchain from scratch is an intricate process, it is not building just the compiler, you also need bintutils, C library headers and C library itself.

Assuming you want Glibc for C library, try following procedure documented here: http://www.eglibc.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/libc/EGLIBC.cross-building?view=markup .  Consider using one of pre-built cross toolchains, e.g., Linaro's.

--
Maxim Kuvyrkov
www.kugelworks.com