error building gcc-4.9.0
Prathamesh Kulkarni
bilbotheelffriend@gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 06:17:00 GMT 2013
Hi, I apologize for asking a daft question, but I am not able to figure it out.
I am getting the folloing errors during the build:
(Please find config.log attached)
I didn't pass any options to make.
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat ‘vtv_end_preinit.o’: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat ‘vtv_start.o’: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat ‘vtv_end.o’: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat ‘vtv_start_preinit.o’: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat ‘vtv_end_preinit.o’: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `gnu-CORBA.lo' is not a valid libtool object
make[3]: *** [libgcj.la] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-target-libjava] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
Thanks and Regards,
Prathamesh
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: config.log
Type: text/x-log
Size: 29142 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20131216/10973992/attachment.bin>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list