Backend insn recog

Chung-Ju Wu jasonwucj@gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 18:34:00 GMT 2013

2013/8/19 Hendrik Greving <hendrik.greving.intel@gmail.com>:
> Hi, asking bluntly, what does it mean if I am running into
>
> recog.c:extract_insn:fatal_insn_not_found (insn);
>
> ? Does this mean that there are some constraints that don't satisfy
> something that the predicates allowed?

If so, then the message should be "insn does not satisfy its constraints".

In your case, I think there produces an insn that cannot be matched by
any instruction patterns in your target.md.  Either it does not
satisfy predicates,
or is rejected by condition of the insn pattern.

Best regards,
jasonwucj