i686-pc-mingw32-gcc: error: unrecognized option '-pthread'

YuGiOhJCJ Mailing-List yugiohjcj-mailinglist@laposte.net
Wed Sep 19 19:54:00 GMT 2012


On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:48:16 -0700
Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 8:43 AM, YuGiOhJCJ Mailing-List
> <yugiohjcj-mailinglist@laposte.net> wrote:
> >
> > OK I found the corresponding option and I cross compiled libsmpeg.
> > Now that's what I have:
> > $ export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/pkgconfig
> > $ ./configure --prefix=/usr/i686-pc-mingw32 --host=i686-pc-mingw32 --with-smpeg-prefix=/usr/i686-pc-mingw32 --disable-music-mod
> > $ make
> > /bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link i686-pc-mingw32-gcc -o build/playwave.exe build/playwave.lo -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -Dmain=SDL_main -I/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/include/SDL   -mwindows -L/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib -lmingw32 -lSDLmain -lSDL   build/libSDL_mixer.la
> > libtool: link: i686-pc-mingw32-gcc -o build/.libs/playwave.exe build/.libs/playwave.o -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -Dmain=SDL_main -I/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/include/SDL -mwindows  -L/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib build/.libs/libSDL_mixer.dll.a /usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/libSDLmain.a /usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/libstdc++.dll.a -lmingw32 /usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/libSDL.dll.a -luser32 -lgdi32 -lwinmm  -L/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib
> > /usr/i686-pc-mingw32/lib/libmingw32.a(main.o): In function `main':
> > /home/yugiohjcj/documents/downloads/software/mingwrt-3.15.2-mingw32/main.c:73: undefined reference to `WinMain@16'
> > collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
> > make: *** [build/playwave.exe] Error 1
> >
> > So I have an undefined reference and what is strange is I can see the path /home/yugiohjcj/documents/downloads/software/mingwrt-3.15.2-mingw32/main.c which is the place where I built myself mingwrt. At this time, this path doesn't exist anymore. I see no reason this path is displayed on my screen...
> >
> > Do you understand this error message ?
> 
> No, you're in Windows specific land here.  You might try asking on the
> cygwin mailing list.
> 

Thank you Ian for these advices.
I wish you a happy hacking :)



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list