questions about multilib support for mips
mei yuhua
progmei@gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:45:00 GMT 2012
I only need the 32 bits libs, so I think I just need to copy the
gcc/config/mips/t-elf to gcc/config/mips/t-linux. right?
And how can I build the GLIBC, I think the libs need different directory.
2012/9/11 Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com>:
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 4:40 PM, mei yuhua <progmei@gmail.com> wrote:
>> But I don't want mips-elf, I need the mips-linux.
>
>
> Please reply to the mailing list, not just to me. Thanks.
>
> You can do it by setting the multilib variables. You more or less
> want to copy gcc/config/mips/t-elf to gcc/config/mips/t-linux64.
>
> Ian
>
>
>> 2012/9/11 Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com>:
>>> On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 5:25 AM, mei yuhua <progmei@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I need to compile cross gcc(binutils2.22+gcc4.7.1+glibc2.16.0) for
>>>> mips. Can I make a gcc cross compile with both big/little endian and
>>>> soft/hard float support? And could you give me some guides on how to
>>>> compile it?
>>>
>>> Yes, you can do that. It will normally happen by default, e.g., if
>>> you configure --target=mips-elf.
>>>
>>> Ian
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list