CFLAGS_FOR_TARGET / CXX_FLAGS_FOR_TARGET broken?

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Sat Sep 8 18:14:00 GMT 2012

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Christer Solskogen
<christer.solskogen@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 08.09.2012 19:16, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>
>> I'm sorry, I don't have any suggestion beyond actually debugging the
>> problem in detail.
>>

> Any hint on where I can begin to look?

Edit the top-level Makefile to remove the @ before the commands run
for all-target-libstdc++-v3.  Then make will print out the command it
is running for the recursive invocation of make.  Examine the command
closely to see how the flags are being passed.  Repeat as necessary
for the libstdc++-v3 Makefiles.  Use the information gained to
determine the next step.

Ian