C++ SEGMENT fault and vtable issu

Andrew Haley aph@redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 21:48:00 GMT 2012


On 10/19/2012 10:52 AM, Arthur Schwarz wrote:
> As to the case in point, I would rather have comments concerning how to
> correctly override 'new' and 'delete', or references which increase my 
> understanding, than admonitions saying "do not use". There are, I think,
> good reasons that overriding was chosen over reinventing.
> 
>  I would be absolutely delighted to have someone provide support in this
> effort and openly solicit anyone for any help.

Well, you've done something wrong.  We don't know what that is because
you haven't given us a test case.  Once you give us some code that
demonstrates the problem we'll tell you what's wrong.  All you have to
do is boil the problem down to something small enough to send.

Andrew.



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list