cross gcc libgfortran mis-configuration

rbmj rbmj@verizon.net
Tue May 22 03:51:00 GMT 2012


Hi everyone,

I am working on getting libgfortran to cross compile targeting vxworks.  
However, I've noticed that it has been mis-configured.  Checking 
config.log, it appears that checks for function existence is succeeding 
because gcc thinks they are builtins.

My config.log is attached - line 2175 (for example) shows the issue.

This appears to be a problem with other functions as well.  For some 
reason, configure thinks that my cross gcc has functions like fp_trap, 
fp_enable, fp_setmask, umask, exec*

For another thing, I don't see how fork() can be a builtin, considering 
that there is no fork() in the libc and the vxworks process model 
doesn't exactly mesh with posix and forking...

Or maybe there's another issue.  Either way, these functions should 
*not* be working.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks,

Robert Mason
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: config.log.gz
Type: application/x-gzip
Size: 24956 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20120522/cce834be/attachment.bin>


More information about the Gcc-help mailing list