Can not link to shared libraries with LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Andrew Haley aph@redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 15:28:00 GMT 2012


On 06/22/2012 04:20 PM, Helcio Wagner wrote:
> 
> 
>    The shared libraries were created by installing 'yuma-dev-12.1-1.u1004.i386.deb' package, Andrew. 
> 
>    The problem, I guess, is the installation has not create symbolic links to 'libncx.so.2.2.' and 'libagt.so.2.2'. Do you agree?

Please don't top-post on gcc lists.

Yes, I agree.  yuma-dev should contain the symlinks.

Andrew.


> De: Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com>
> Para: Helcio Wagner <hwsilva@yahoo.com.br>
> Cc: "gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org" <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
> Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 22 de Junho de 2012 12:01
> Assunto: Re: Can not link to shared libraries with LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
> 
> On 06/22/2012 03:38 PM, Helcio Wagner wrote:
>>     There is no such link, Andrew. How can I generate it?
> 
> What package does /usr/lib/libagt.so.2.2 come from?  There should
> be a matching -devel package.
> 
> Andrew.   



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list