4.7.1 on Solaris 10: ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections
Tom G. Christensen
tgc@jupiterrise.com
Fri Jun 22 05:21:00 GMT 2012
On 06/21/2012 06:46 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Tom Christensen<tgc@jupiterrise.com>
> Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012 1:34 am
> Subject: Re: 4.7.1 on Solaris 10: ld: fatal: relocations remain against allocatable but non-writable sections
> To: Dennis Clarke<dclarke@blastwave.org>
> Cc: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
>
>
>> On 06/20/2012 08:12 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>>> this is where I stand on Solaris 8 i386 :
>>> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2012-06/msg01790.html
>>>
>> No mention of any patches?
>
> Well this was my first pass where I edited the necessary files by
> hand and tested to see if I get a valid build. I totally ignored
> the parts for win32 platforms and thus this is a very stilted
> hacked patch.
>
Given the large amount of information you inject into your testresults
otherwise, I am disappointed to learn that you would leave out details
of source modifications done.
I don't think I can continue to add blastwave testresults to the
buildstat pages knowing that.
> Any issues with install ?
>
None.
Packages have been made, someday I might even put them online.
-tgc
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list