Trouble building latest svn head
Dhruv Matani
dhruvbird@gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 00:06:00 GMT 2012
Command used to build gcc: ../gcc/configure --enable-languages=c,c++
--prefix=/opt/gcc-latest; make
I get the following error:
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/dhruvbird/projects/gcc-build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libgcc'
DEFINES='' HEADERS='../../../gcc/libgcc/config/i386/value-unwind.h' \
../../../gcc/libgcc/mkheader.sh > tmp-libgcc_tm.h
/bin/bash ../../../gcc/libgcc/../move-if-change tmp-libgcc_tm.h libgcc_tm.h
echo timestamp > libgcc_tm.stamp
/home/dhruvbird/projects/gcc-build/./gcc/xgcc
-B/home/dhruvbird/projects/gcc-build/./gcc/
-B/opt/gcc-latest/i686-pc-linux-gnu/bin/
-B/opt/gcc-latest/i686-pc-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem
/opt/gcc-latest/i686-pc-linux-gnu/include -isystem
/opt/gcc-latest/i686-pc-linux-gnu/sys-include -g -O2 -O2 -g -O2
-DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition -isystem ./include
-fpic -g -DIN_LIBGCC2 -fbuilding-libgcc -fno-stack-protector -fpic
-I. -I. -I../.././gcc -I../../../gcc/libgcc -I../../../gcc/libgcc/.
-I../../../gcc/libgcc/../gcc -I../../../gcc/libgcc/../include
-I../../../gcc/libgcc/config/libbid -DENABLE_DECIMAL_BID_FORMAT
-DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_TLS -o _muldi3.o -MT _muldi3.o -MD -MP -MF
_muldi3.dep -DL_muldi3 -c ../../../gcc/libgcc/libgcc2.c
-fvisibility=hidden -DHIDE_EXPORTS
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:28:0,
from ../../../gcc/libgcc/../gcc/tsystem.h:88,
from ../../../gcc/libgcc/libgcc2.c:29:
/usr/include/features.h:324:26: fatal error: bits/predefs.h: No such
file or directory
#include <bits/predefs.h>
^
compilation terminated.
make[3]: *** [_muldi3.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/dhruvbird/projects/gcc-build/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libgcc'
make[2]: *** [all-stage1-target-libgcc] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/dhruvbird/projects/gcc-build'
make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dhruvbird/projects/gcc-build'
make: *** [all] Error 2
Any idea how I can fix this?
--
-Dhruv Matani.
http://dhruvbird.com/
"What's the simplest thing that could possibly work?"
-- Ward Cunningham
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list