Adding FORTRAN back to gcc tree
vikramsp
vikram2rhyme@gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:07:00 GMT 2012
Thanks Kai.
I did the same and generating gfortran compiler driver but libgfortran.a and
libgfortran.so
are not generating. Is there any way to ask the gcc tree to build
gcc-4.1.2/libgfortran directory
as well.
Vikram
Kai Ruottu-3 wrote:
>
> 4.1.2012 16:48, Ian Lance Taylor kirjoitti:
>> vikramsp<vikram2rhyme@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> I have a gcc 4.1.2 source tree which do not have
>>> gcc/fortran folder i.e. fortran support is not there.
>>> Meant for C/C++ only with ARM arch.
>>>
>>> NOW I want to add fortran back. I just copied the fortran
>>> folder from standard gcc 4.1.2 package and compiled for FORTRAN.
>>> but errors are comming e.g.<undefined reference to c_lex> etc.
>>
>> Presumably your gcc 4.1.2 source tree has some local changes. You will
>> have to adapt the Fortran frontend to those changes.
>>
>> If you tell us the exact error messages we might be able to say
>> something more useful. I don't see any references to c_lex in the gcc
>> 4.1 Fortran frontend, so I suspect that something else is going on.
>
> I remember it once told by someone that building only Fortran
> (--enable-languages=fortran) doesn't work, one must build also
> the C compiler (--enable-languages=c,fortran). Maybe this is
> the case here?
>
>
--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Adding-FORTRAN-back-to-gcc-tree-tp33078724p33160475.html
Sent from the gcc - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list