Building GCC with the -g option

xunxun xunxun1982@gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 16:00:00 GMT 2012


于 2012/2/12 23:48, Amittai Aviram 写道:
> On Feb 12, 2012, at 2:21 AM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>
>> Amittai Aviram<amittai.aviram@yale.edu>  writes:
>>
>>> I see that the function lower_reduction_clauses, in gcc/omp-low.c, does not have the "inline" keyword.  Did the gcc I used to build this GCC inline it as part of -O2?  Thanks.
>> Probably.
>>
>> Try setting a breakpoint using FILE:LINE, as in
>>
>> break omp-low.c:2624
>>
>> Ian
> GDB says "No source file named omp-low.c."  I also tried entering the whole absolute path instead of just the file name and got the same result. :-(  All this was both before and after rebuilding with

Try to add the file path :
break /usr/gcc/libgomp/omp-low.c:2624
>
> make -j BOOT_CFLAGS='-g'
>
> to avoid optimization.
>
> Does this breakpoint work on your machine?
>
> Amittai
>
> Amittai Aviram
> PhD Student in Computer Science
> Yale University
> 646 483 2639
> amittai.aviram@yale.edu
> http://www.amittai.com
>


-- 
Best Regards,
xunxun



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list