-iquote Is not finding the include file
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:31:00 GMT 2012
On 27 August 2012 19:38, Jason Clark wrote:
> Jonathan,
>
> As you suggested I tried typing in the following:
>
> gfortran -I c:/programfiles/aspentech/aspenplus2006.5/engine/commons
> -xf77-cpp-input usrkpg2.f
>
> And got the same error abour the missing file back. I also noticed
> that if I subsitute in:
>
> "z:/" instead of the "c:/..." when no z drive exists does not come
> back with any error. I am wondering if the preprocessor is not getting
> to the correct folder. When I try typing in the location using
> "Program Files" instead of "programfiles" it gives me an error about
> not finding the directory seemingly due to the space.
You'd need to surround a pathname in quotes if it has spaces, I
believe that's true on Windows as well as unix-like environments. And
if you're using the Windows command line you need to use backslashes
not forward slashes (if you're using Cygwin that might not apply.)
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list