Regarding compiling - __attribute__((deprecated))

Ian Lance Taylor iant@google.com
Fri Aug 10 23:49:00 GMT 2012

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/08/2012, LiLy <xmlymt@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> An attribute '__attribute__((deprecated))' can be used in a function
>> declaration to indicate the function is deprecated.
>
>  This mail is off topic on this list, it would be appropriate on the
> gcc-help list.

I know that typing that gets to be fairly instinctive, but I think in
this case the message was actually sent to gcc-help.

LiLy: the syntax for where function attributes can be used can be
found at http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.7.1/gcc/Attribute-Syntax.html
.  If you find that unclear, please feel free to ask.

Ian