GCC 4.7.0 compiling problem Ubuntu
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:07:00 GMT 2012
On 9 April 2012 16:01, <Erotavlas_turbo@libero.it> wrote:
> I'm running configure from my build directory:
> mkdir objdir
> cd objdir
> srcdir/configure [options] [target]
> This works for "old" gcc 4.6.2.
And it works for GCC 4.7.0 too, I only asked because you said just
"configure" in your original mail.
What about my other question?
>
>> On 9 April 2012 15:46, <Erotavlas_turbo@libero.it> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I have tried to compile GCC 4.7.0 under Ubuntu 11.10 64 bit with the following configuration parameters:
>> >
>> > configure
>>
>> Are you running configure in the source directory?
>>
>>
>> > --with-cpu=native --with-arch=native --with-tune=native
>>
>> --with-cpu means the same as --with-tune, specifying both is pointless.
>> --with-arch sets the default -march value, which also implies the same
>> value for --mtune, so you only need to configure with
>> --with-arch=native
>>
>>
>> > mv: cannot stat `Makefile': No such file or directory
>>
>> What directory was that error in?
>>
>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list