'error LANGUAGE_C undeclared' when compiling 'gcc/graphite-clast-to-gimple.c'
niXman
i.nixman@gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 03:57:00 GMT 2012
Hello!
When building gcc-4.6.3 release I get the following error:
>x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc -c -O2 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -momit-leaf-frame-pointer \
> -I/mingw-libs-x64/include -D__USE_MINGW_ACCESS -DIN_GCC -W -Wall \
> -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes \
> -Wmissing-format-attribute -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wno-variadic-macros \
> -Wno-overlength-strings -Wold-style-definition -Wc++-compat \
> -DHAVE_CONFIG_H \
> -I. \
> -I../../../mingw-src/gcc-4.6.3/gcc \
> -I../../../mingw-src/gcc-4.6.3/gcc/. \
> -I../../../mingw-src/gcc-4.6.3/gcc/../include \
> -I../../../mingw-src/gcc-4.6.3/gcc/../libcpp/include \
> -I../../../mingw-src/gcc-4.6.3/gcc/../libdecnumber \
> -I../../../mingw-src/gcc-4.6.3/gcc/../libdecnumber/bid \
> -I../libdecnumber \
> -I/mingw-libs-x64/include \
> -DCLOOG_INT_GMP -DCLOOG_ORG \
> ../../../mingw-src/gcc-4.6.3/gcc/graphite-clast-to-gimple.c -o graphite-clast-to-gimple.o
> ../../../mingw-src/gcc-4.6.3/gcc/graphite-clast-to-gimple.c: In function 'set_cloog_options':
> ../../../mingw-src/gcc-4.6.3/gcc/graphite-clast-to-gimple.c:1370:23: error: 'LANGUAGE_C' undeclared (first use in this function)
configured with:
> --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32 \
> --build=x86_64-w64-mingw32 \
> --target=x86_64-w64-mingw32 \
> --enable-targets=all \
> --enable-multilib \
> --prefix=/mingw-x64 \
> --with-sysroot=/mingw-x64 \
> --with-tune=generic \
> --enable-languages=c,c++,fortran,lto \
> --enable-libstdcxx-time=yes \
> --with-host-libstdcxx='-static -lstdc++' \
> --enable-shared \
> --enable-static \
> --enable-threads=posix \
> --enable-libgomp \
> --enable-lto \
> --enable-graphite \
> --enable-cloog-backend=isl \
> --enable-checking=release \
> --enable-fully-dynamic-string \
> --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs \
> --enable-sjlj-exceptions \
> --disable-ppl-version-check \
> --disable-cloog-version-check \
> --disable-libstdcxx-pch \
> --disable-libstdcxx-debug \
> --disable-bootstrap \
> --disable-rpath \
> --disable-win32-registry \
> --disable-nls \
> --disable-werror \
> --disable-symvers \
> --with-gmp=/mingw-libs-x64 \
> --with-mpfr=/mingw-libs-x64 \
> --with-mpc=/mingw-libs-x64 \
> --with-ppl=/mingw-libs-x64 \
> --with-cloog=/mingw-libs-x64 \
> --with-libiconv
trunk with the same options is built successfully.
any ideas?
Thanks.
--
Regards,
niXman
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list