gcc + uclibc
Alberich de megres
alberich2k5@gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 08:37:00 GMT 2012
Thanks for the replies.
I am using --with-sysroot=/opt/x, on both gcc stage 1 and final.
you can check the configurations in my first email.
But my problem is that uclibc files are at:
/opt/x/usr/arm-linux-uclibc/usr/include/stdio.h
Do I need to change for gcc final stage the sysroot to:
--with-sysroot=/opt/x/usr/arm-linux-uclibc/
thanks!
On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Ian Lance Taylor <iant@google.com> wrote:
> Alberich de megres <alberich2k5@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I forgot to add the uclibc 0.9.33 to the list.
>> I already configured the --with-sysroot into the gcc (on both stage1 and final)
>> In the uclibc I configured the kernel_headers to point to sysroot to
>> sysroot/usr/include
>>
>> Should I use the --prefix to point to the headers? or the --with-sysroot?
>
> You should use --with-sysroot to point to the root for the target system
> files. If the header files are in /sysroot/usr/include, then you should
> use --with-sysroot=/sysroot.
>
> Ian
>
>> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com> wrote:
>>> On 04/02/2012 09:11 AM, Alberich de megres wrote:
>>>> I'm trying to understand the toolchain creation, by building one. I
>>>> want to learn how they work.
>>>> I'm building one for arm, with:
>>>> - binutils 2.22
>>>> - kernel 3.1.8 headers
>>>> - gcc 4.6.2
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> When compiling gcc final stage I got the following error:
>>>
>>> You need the C libraries for your target system.
>>>
>>> Install them somewhere, and then configure --with-sysroot=
>>>
>>> Something like this:
>>>
>>> $ /home/aph/gcc/trunk/configure \
>>> --target=armv7hl-redhat-linux-gnueabi \
>>> --prefix=/home/aph/gcc/trunk/x-armv7hl-redhat-linux-gnueabi-install \
>>> --with-sysroot=/home/aph/fedora_armv7hl_rootfs/ \
>>> --enable-languages=c,c++
>>>
>>> Andrew.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list