Building GCC on Solaris 10

Dennis Clarke dclarke@blastwave.org
Mon Apr 2 09:39:00 GMT 2012


> On 30/3/2012 4:15 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
>
>> OKay, do not use the binutils gas or gld. Just use the ones in the
>> regular /usr/ccs/bin directory.
>>
>> I can get into a long long discussion why but for now take my word
>> for it that you are going down a deep and old rabbit hole there.
>>
>
> Why not put up this rant as an article on blastwave.org? They would
> probably have some good points (and whenever this questions some up they
> can point to it)

Because that would be a great idea and take a whack of my time, as usual.

Yep .. I'll get to it .. I will.

dc

-- 
--
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x1D936C72FA35B44B
+-------------------------+-----------------------------------+
| Dennis Clarke           | Solaris and Linux and Open Source |
| dclarke@blastwave.org   | Respect for open standards.       |
+-------------------------+-----------------------------------+



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list