Fortran compiler

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview@sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 15 22:44:00 GMT 2011

I've been looking around for a fortran compiler for Windows, and came
across <http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/> It appears it is tied into GNU.  I
did find a fortran compiler to download, and it was in a zip file, so I
think it must be for Windows.  Is that correct?  It appears these
programs are free.

              "My suspicion is that the universe is not only queerer
               than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." --
               Physiologist and Geneticist J.B.S. Haldane 1860-1936

                     (Maybe not, Dr. Haldane. We have an
                      amazing imagination)

                     Web Page:<www.speckledwithstars.net/>