make check failure in libmudflap on Ubuntu 11.10/amd64

Matt matt@use.net
Mon Nov 14 05:14:00 GMT 2011


I filed a bug on my stage1 tree checking failure, and turned off stage1 
checking. Now I am getting a make check failure in libmudflap with trunk 
as of now.

Am I missing something, or is this a bug? I'm diabling libmudflap to get 
past this as there's other patches I need to test. If I can reproduce 
after a few days, I'll file another bug.

> $ ../configure --enable-bootstrap --prefix=/home/matt 
> --enable-languages=c,c++,lto --enable-clocale=gnu --with-system-zlib 
--enable-shared --enable-lto
> [...]
> $ make && make check
> [...]


Test Run By matt on Fri Nov 11 17:42:52 2011
Native configuration is x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

 		=== libmudflap tests ===

Schedule of variations:
     unix

Running target unix
Using /usr/share/dejagnu/baseboards/unix.exp as board description file for 
target.
Using /usr/share/dejagnu/config/unix.exp as generic interface file for 
target.
Using /home/matt/src/gcc-trunk/libmudflap/testsuite/config/default.exp as 
tool-and-target-specific interface file.
Running 
/home/matt/src/gcc-trunk/libmudflap/testsuite/libmudflap.c/cfrags.exp ...
Running 
/home/matt/src/gcc-trunk/libmudflap/testsuite/libmudflap.c/externs.exp ...
Running 
/home/matt/src/gcc-trunk/libmudflap/testsuite/libmudflap.c++/c++frags.exp 
...
FAIL: libmudflap.c++/pass55-frag.cxx ( -O) execution test
Running 
/home/matt/src/gcc-trunk/libmudflap/testsuite/libmudflap.c++/ctors.exp ...
Running 
/home/matt/src/gcc-trunk/libmudflap/testsuite/libmudflap.cth/cthfrags.exp 
...

 		=== libmudflap Summary ===

# of expected passes		1426
# of unexpected failures	1
make[4]: *** [check-DEJAGNU] Error 1



--
tangled strands of DNA explain the way that I behave.
http://www.clock.org/~matt



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list