How to check if .data section is loaded properly in LMA

chandru1248 chandru1248@gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 05:33:00 GMT 2011

Hi Ian,

> Normally when you do this kind of thing, your startup code needs to copy
> the data from the LMA to the VMA.  See the last part of

I have already written the code to copy the data from LMA to VMA. Problem
here is that LMA itself does not have the initialized values. It contains
the global varibles but all of them have the value 0. I am not sure if the
LMA is corrupted or if it is properly loaded.

Please guide me if anything can be checked for the above.

Chandru