C compiler cannot create executables gcc cross compiler
Jonathan Wakely
jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Thu May 19 17:47:00 GMT 2011
On 19 May 2011 16:58, Exell Enrique. Franklin Jiménez wrote:
> Cordial greetings. I have been trying to update the port of gcc 3.2 for the arch. dsp56800 to 4.6 without results.
> So I decided to make it with an intermediate step and treat with 4.1.0, on having done it ,I obtain:
> Checking for C compiler default output file name ... form: mistake: C compiler cannot create executables Your See `config.log ' for dwell details.
>
> Some orientation in the matter?
> Ideas and/or help are welcome
> I've atached config.log
> thank you in advance.
The error says to see config.log for more details, doing so shows:
conftest.c:18: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
configure:2313: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| /* confdefs.h. */
|
| #define PACKAGE_NAME "libssp"
| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libssp"
| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "1.0"
| #define PACKAGE_STRING "libssp 1.0"
| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT ""
| #define PACKAGE "libssp"
| #define VERSION "1.0"
| /* end confdefs.h. */
|
| int
| main ()
| {
|
| ;
| return 0;
| }
configure:2352: error: C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.
Your compiler is broken if it gets a segfault for that trivial program.
You need a working compiler which can compile that small program.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list