"fstream: No such file or directory" but it is present

Mahmood Naderan nt_mahmood@yahoo.com
Wed May 25 19:30:00 GMT 2011


>Either rename it or compile with g++, see the manual
 
The make file is generated with a configure script. If I rename to .C I get this error:
 
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `bpred.c', needed by `bpred.o'.  Stop.

On the other hand, I don't know how to tell makefile to compile *only* bpred.c with g++.


>Also, why are you defining all those macros? Don't do that

Yes it has some macros but I didn't write them. How did you find that? Let me know

 thanks
// Naderan *Mahmood;


----- Original Message -----
From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com>
To: Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahmood@yahoo.com>
Cc: gcc <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 11:09 PM
Subject: Re: "fstream: No such file or directory" but it is present

Your file is a .c which gcc thinks is a C file

Either rename it or compile with g++, see the manual

Also, why are you defining all those macros? Don't do that



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list