error: conflicting types for 'psignal'

Michael Zintakis michael.zintakis@googlemail.com
Fri Mar 18 02:17:00 GMT 2011


> I'm sure Yann can give a better explanation, but we decided to stop
> moving patches to newer versions of source components in crosstool-ng
> until we can verify the patches with upstream maintainers.
>   
I posted a couple of (very) detailed messages regarding my ongoing 
experience with crosstool-ng to the crossgcc mailing list (problems, bug 
fixes as well as questions and ideas), so I am sure when Yann or anyone 
else interested in this will pick them up in due course.

> I guess this would be a great time to ask if we can get this patch
> merged upstream or at least check the validity of the patch with Ian.
>
> Either way, thanks for testing the patch. Please let us know how the build goes.
>   
Building (with the new patch) is running at present (about 25+ minutes 
to go I reckon), so will post the result. If it fails I may as well 
downgrade the binutils to version 2.20.1 because there are quite a few 
patches there and I think I might have better luck. I did quite a lot of 
modifications to the whole process though, but this is not the thread 
for it - when I am done I will post the details on the crossgcc mailing 
list. Fingers crossed...



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list