[gcc-4.4.5] wrong code, segfault in libtommath-0.42.0 with "-O2 -fgraphite-identity"

Marcin Mirosław marcin@mejor.pl
Fri Jun 17 00:28:00 GMT 2011

W dniu 2011-06-16 18:30, Ian Lance Taylor pisze:
> When a program crashes, it is normally a bug in the program, not a bug
> in the compiler.  You should report this to libtommath.  Only report a
> bug against gcc if you are convinced that the compiler is mishandling
> valid code.

Hi,
thanks for the reply! I have to admit i'm still don't sure. Problem
described earlier appears only with optimalization "-O2
-fgraphite-identity", with e.g. "-O1 -fgraphite-identity" or "-O0
-fgraphite-identity" i don't have such problem. So i've suspected
problem with gcc.
Thanks,
Marcin