Re: Re: Could someone tell me what is wrong here?

Zdeněk Sojka zsojka@seznam.cz
Wed Jan 19 22:39:00 GMT 2011


> ------------ Původní zpráva ------------
> Od: Brian Budge <brian.budge@gmail.com>
> Předmět: Re: Could someone tell me what is wrong here?
> Datum: 19.1.2011 23:02:57
> ----------------------------------------
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 19 January 2011 21:22, Brian Budge wrote:
> >> I haven't done an in-depth analysis of your code, but I noticed that
> >> in my own code, that casting a bool to an integer type did not always
> >> yield 0 or 1 (I believe this was new in 4.5x).  I ended up changing
> >> from
> >>  += (uint32_t)mybool
> >> to
> >>  += mybool ? 1 : 0
> >>
> >> Does this help in your code?
> >
> > That would be a (fairly serious IMHO) bug, if you can reproduce it
> > please report it to bugzilla.
> >
>
> I'll see if I can work up a minimal repro.
>
>   Brian
>
>

Sorry, I didn't notice this issue is being discussed here as well. I have already opened http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=47365 for that.

Zdenek



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list