[notify] Change of List-Membership details

Webmaster noreply@canada-design.com
Sat Jan 15 11:21:00 GMT 2011

  This message is to inform you of a change of your details on our
newsletter database

  You are currently member of the following newsletters:

    * adresses-fr

  Please Note: when updating your details, your email address has changed.

  A message has been sent to your new email address with a URL
  to confirm this change. Please visit this website to activate
  your membership.

  The information on our system for you is as follows:

  Courriel : pjjbvu@cfayat.com
Envoyer un courriel au format HTML : Oui
NOM : pjjbvu@cfayat.com

  If this is not correct, please update your information at the following
location:

http://canada-design.com/news/?p=preferences&uid=2e55cb801cad5dba61e48c808432aa69

  Thank you