microblaze: error while loading shared libraries: libmpc.so.2

naga raj gnuuser.raj@gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 17:42:00 GMT 2011

Hi Mike,

  Thanks for your suggestions. It was working fine.

Hi Jonathan,

   I tried including gmp/mpc/mpfr sources in gcc source folder as you
suggested and added --with-gmp-dir option to configure but it was
throwing an error saying  that it is deprecated. Same with the case
with mpc and mpfr.

  What changes should we do so that gmp, mpc and mpfr libraries are
built along with gcc

Thanks,
Nagaraju