microblaze: error while loading shared libraries: libmpc.so.2

Michael Eager eager@eagerm.com
Wed Dec 21 20:11:00 GMT 2011

See: http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html

>>     --with-gmp=/home/nagaraju/tools/abc/     \
>>     --with-mpfr=/home/nagaraju/tools/abc/    \
>>     --with-mpc=/home/nagaraju/tools/abc/     \
>
> Don't do this, put the GMP, MPFR amd MPC sources in the GCC source
> directory, in directories named "gmp", "mpfr" and "mpc" respectively.
>
> This is done automatically for you if you run the
> contrib/download_prerequisites script
>
> See http://advogato.org/person/redi/diary/253.html for more details.

An alternate is to build and install the pre-req libraries in
/usr/local and then update /etc/ld.config to search /usr/local/lib.

--
Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077