Critical behavioral change between g++-4.4/g++-4.5 and g++-4.6 ?

Emmanuel Fleury fleury@labri.fr
Sun Aug 21 13:07:00 GMT 2011

Hi,

On 08/21/2011 02:20 PM, Marc Glisse wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Aug 2011, Emmanuel Fleury wrote:
>
>> But, I looked thoroughly to the kyua code and I didn't see anything
>> wrong (even if I might have missed something, I admit it. I'm not a
>> C++ god).
>
> Adding #include "cli/common.ipp" to cli/cmd_test_test.cpp,
> cli/cmd_config_test.cpp and cli/cmd_about_test.cpp helps. Those files
> call a template function whose definition is not available.

Indeed, this solved the issue.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
--
Emmanuel Fleury

A well-written program is its own heaven; a poorly-written program is
its own hell.
   -- Geoffrey James (Book 4, Coding, The Tao of Programming)