include problem
Ian Lance Taylor
iant@google.com
Mon Aug 8 01:39:00 GMT 2011
Roger <roger@byroger.com> writes:
> I have played a bit with them with no luck
>
>
> roger@roger-VirtualBox:~/minsoc/minsoc/tools/gcc-src/binutils-build/binutils$
> echo $CPATH
>
> roger@roger-VirtualBox:~/minsoc/minsoc/tools/gcc-src/binutils-build/binutils$
> echo $C_INCLUDE_PATH
> /home/roger/cpu_tools/include:
The trailing colon on C_INCLUDE_PATH is your problem. Remove it.
Why do you have it? We saw an earlier report with the identical
problem. Is some web page out there recommending setting C_INCLUDE_PATH
with a trailing colon?
Ian
> On 07/08/2011 18:35, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>> Roger <roger@byroger.com> writes:
>>
>>> I am having a problem when building binutils, when building it is
>>> picking up the wrong copy of a header file.
>>>
>>> it is not not taking the file from the local dir. even with -I. first.
>>>
>>> want is wrong?????
>>
>> Do you have CPATH or C_INCLUDE_PATH set in the environment?
>>
>> Ian
>>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list