GCC

David Brown david@westcontrol.com
Mon Aug 29 09:29:00 GMT 2011

On 29/08/2011 10:44, emil johansson wrote:
> Hello!
> I have some problems building GCC. I get more than 500 errors. Why?
> I'm using Microsoft Windows Vista.
> Help needed :)

You clearly don't have much experience at this sort of thing, or you
would know that for anyone to help you with building gcc here, you would
need to give lots more information (what version of gcc?  What
compiler/version are you using to build it?  What configuration?  What
error messages? etc., etc.).

Unless you have some overwhelming reason for building gcc on Vista, I
simply would not bother.  Download a pre-built binary and use that.  If
you are looking for a native gcc, use <http://www.mingw.org>.  If you
are looking for a cross-platform gcc of some sort, there are pre-built
binaries for most targets - ask google, or give more information when
asking here.