[GCC front end] trying to install python fe but fail in make

Andi Hellmund mail@andihellmund.com
Tue Sep 14 21:32:00 GMT 2010

Hey,
> Hmm i havent had this error before and again my french isnt great so i
> don't know what the error message means,
> " gccpy: error trying to exec 'gpy1': execvp: Aucun fichier ou dossier
> de ce type"
>
> Would you mind translating it for me ;)

I think this means "No such file or directory". The reason for this
error is that you (a) didn't run "make install" to install the python
front-end or (b) if you don't want to install the front-end but just run
it from the build directory, you need to set the PATH variable to
include "."

Hope this helps,
Andi

P.s. By using LC_ALL, you should be able to get English error messages ...