questions about gcalc front end

charfi asma charfiasma@yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 24 10:40:00 GMT 2010

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Andi Hellmund <mail@andihellmund.com>
À : charfi asma <charfiasma@yahoo.fr>
Cc : gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Envoyé le : Jeu 23 septembre 2010, 21h 36min 48s
Objet : Re: Re : questions about gcalc front end

Hey Asma,
> I do not realy understand how can I copy+paste the ld/collect2 command while
> omitting the -lgcalc ?? should I add to the command gcal t.gcal the option :

Okay, let's go one step back. This was just meant as a work-around, but the
newest version from Phil's repository worked fine for me. If you pull (git pull)
the latest version, you should get a version capable of producing real
executables. But just a note: the print(...) function isn't yet working
properly. I'm working on this ...

Let us know if you face any problems with the newest version.

Hope that helps,
Andi

thank you Andi for your help

however, to work with the latest version, am I obliged to rebuild gcc ?
(configure, make make install) or there is a command to tell gcc that only the
gcalc fe is changed, rebuild only this fe ?

thanks