questions about gcalc front end

Andi Hellmund mail@andihellmund.com
Fri Sep 24 08:17:00 GMT 2010

Hey Asma,
> I do not realy understand how can I copy+paste the ld/collect2 command while
> omitting the -lgcalc ?? should I add to the command gcal t.gcal the option :

Okay, let's go one step back. This was just meant as a work-around, but
the newest version from Phil's repository worked fine for me. If you
pull (git pull) the latest version, you should get a version capable of
producing real executables. But just a note: the print(...) function
isn't yet working properly. I'm working on this ...

Let us know if you face any problems with the newest version.

Hope that helps,
Andi