gcc version 4.6.0 20100908 (experimental) (GCC) Fails to Build Python 2.7

Tom Browder tom.browder@gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 15:20:00 GMT 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 16:42, Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 06:05, Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The subject says it all.  The build works with released gcc version
>> 4.5.1.  The Python folks say that a pyc file gets corrupted somehow.

As a next debugging step I plan to try to compare asm output for the
source files in question, but is it a waste of time for a novice due
to too many changes between compiler versions?

Looking for any help or hints in the proper direction to head for debugging.

Thanks,

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.
Niceville, Florida