-isystem and local includes

Zadirion zadirion@gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 16:49:00 GMT 2010

Please, do let me know if I am not describing the issue properly, so I can
provide more details.
There are solutions that involve altering the third-party library, but
that's not really acceptable. The solution needs to lie in the way my own
project is compiled and the way it includes the third-party library.

Cheers!