not quite polymorphism

Andrew Bell andrew.bell.ia@gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 19:54:00 GMT 2010

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 2:46 PM, eric lin <fsshl@luxmail.com> wrote:

> Dear gcc/g++ programers:
>
> that is in the book "Programming-Principle and practice using C++" 4th Ed., Chapter 12, display model
> I can not compile first example chapter.12.3
>                 or simplest    chapter.12.7.2
> by fltk 1.1.10 or 1.3 or 2.0

...deleted...

Eric,

It is difficult to understand your English.  This group is just to
discuss issues that are specific to the gcc compiler and it is likely
that your issue is more general.  I suggest you make a simple example
that exhibits the problem you are having and post on another group
(comp.lang.c++.moderated, perhaps).

Best,

--
Andrew Bell