May 2010 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat May 1 00:05:00 GMT 2010
Ending: Mon May 31 17:30:00 GMT 2010
- Problems with GCC install
- enabling SSE for 3-vector inner product
- Problems building --target=powerpc-eabi
- Type-generic macros with C
- gcc.3.4.6 vs. gcc-4.3.2 re: pseudo instructions & bus error
- How to split memory in linker script to get the lower address as start of .text?
- gcc and VMS headers: __int64
- C stack / heap!?
- static linking of pthread crashes with segfault
- compile problems with gcc 4.5.0
- Linking gnatmake
- Shared rtx error with GCC 4.5.0
- glibc configure: error: linker with -z relro support required
- Error in gcc 4.5.0
Vardhan, Sundara (GE Infra, Energy)
- Compiling problem with gcc4.5 libgcc
- cross compiling gcc 4.5.0 for powerpc-linux-gnu fails
- Compiling gcc 4.5.0 under Windows
- Parallelizing profile driven optimization
- Adding function calls before and after a CALL_EXPR
- Problem building gcc
- Problem building gcc 4.5.0 on Fedora 64 bit, OK on 32 bit.
- inline assembler: can't set clobbering for input register
- Cross compiling gcc 4.5 for hurd target fails
- Gfortran 4.4.1 code bug with -O2 but not with (-O + all -O2 flags)
- gcc: Internal compiler error: program as got fatal signal 11
- Installation of gcc 4.5.0 on Mac OS X 10.6.3, problem with old header files?
- What is the best way to resolve ARM alignment issues for large modules?
- Confusing optimization
Luca Béla Palkovics
- Warning flag display
- Build Error
- confirm subscribe to email@example.com
- optimizing a DSO
- map and virtual operator< for base class
- How to determine the standard C/C++ include paths?
- Help with TREE_PUBLIC
- SFINAE question
- Adding "soft-fp" support to a new target
- Creating a tree node from gimple statement.
- when GCC searches the system include directories, "/usr/include" first, or "usr/lib/gcc/include", "usr/local/lib/gcc/include" first?
- Help Need to build Glibc and bionic
- Gfortran installation problems
- terminate called after throwing an exception from a shared library
- Need C optimization help
- stdargs x86-64 question
- Fwd: Re: stdargs x86-64 question
- Trying to build a toolchain for SH4, failed to compile final GCC
- Compiling error on IRIX 6.5
- Why input-file-parameters order matters?
- short pointers (32 bit) in 64 bit apps
- ideal visibility setting?
- Creating profiled libraries
- 'make check' issue in gcc-4.5.0
- build flags/options
- Problems compiling GCC 4.5.0 on CentOS 5.4 64 system (GCC 4.1.2)
- installing gcc on cygwin
- GCC 4.5.0 - libgfortran issue
Vardhan, Sundara (GE Infra, Energy)
- SIZEOF_LONG 4 instead of 8 in 64-bits
- compile gcc help
- about alignment of structure
- gcc compiler warnings
- Use the same compile command ,but include different header file,why?
- 64-bit machine generate an executable where long is 32-bits and pointers are 64-bits.
- -mips16e and -mips32r2 usage
- Editor for writing Fortran Programs
- Number of arguments mismatch in function call
- Tail call optimization on PowerPC
- Include binary file?
- Code compilation with GCC and GFORTRAN
- gcc 3.2 compile issue when initialize value
- Workaround for error: ??? cannot appear in a constant-expression
- error while loading shared libraries
- Fw: quesitons about gcc 4.4.1
- seg fault with tls arrays gcc-4.4.1 -mcmodel=large (x86_64)
- problem building gcc 4.5.0 on centos 4.7 under a plain user
- native gcc/binutils on VMS/Alpha
- lots of cross compilers without recompiling everything so many times?
- is __sync_bool_compare_and_swap a builtin function in gcc?
- question about ABI
- trouble timing optimised g++
- Building gcc-4.5.0 on powerpc Mac OSX 10.4.11 problem: ld: malformed table of contents in: ../libiberty/libiberty.a
- 'specs' directory interferes with the operation of gcc in configure scripts.
- GCC4.3.4 downside against GCC3.4.4 on mips?
- prefix, etc. with dollar or tilde?
- trouble with -ffinite-math-only
- Problem with optimization setting -O3
- Problem using GCC and G++ on ARM
- Optimal CFLAGS for armv5te?
- GCC default options
- Linking troubles with gcc 4.5
- gcc 4.5.0 read call hangs program
- treat all floats to doubles
- Code compilation with GCC and GFORTRAN 4.4.3
- Problem with gdb debug gcc
- Fix building libobjc.dll.a (4.5.0) on mingw32
- How to solve gdb <value optimized out> problem?
- gcc 4.5 side-by-side with 4.4.3?
- [help] the process from c source file to generic structure
- cpp wrong default search path for include files?
- Option not supported error in GCC cross compilation
- Relative imports and GNU linker... ?
- Link For Download
- get current core id
- extended asm - memory constraint
- Bug in GCC
- Strict-aliasing in GCC
Last message date:
Mon May 31 17:30:00 GMT 2010
Archived on: Wed Apr 29 23:18:38 GMT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).