Getting g77 running on my Macintosh MacBook

Tim Prince n8tm@aol.com
Thu Mar 25 11:28:00 GMT 2010

On 3/24/2010 6:09 PM, John Ebel wrote:
>   Please send me some instructions on how I can get g77 going so that I can compile and execute my old FORTRAN codes.

OK, the question you have to be expecting when you ask on a gfortran
support list:  what difficulty, if any, did you have with gfortran,
either one which came with your OS, or one from the gfortran wiki?
Wouldn't it be easier to resolve any non-portability in your
applications with the help of experts here, rather than rely on a
compiler which hasn't been supported for several years?

--
Tim Prince