Gfortran Binaries page

Jayson jbarr2@wisc.edu
Wed Mar 17 15:42:00 GMT 2010

Hello all,

I have some code at my work for calculating Xray power spectra, and
when I compile it on different Architecture's versions of GFortran I
get different results:

1&2).  Mac PPC (gfortran binary downloaded from your site:
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortranBinaries) and 64-bit Latest Ubuntu
(downloaded from standard repos for Ubuntu) give the exact same
results.
3).  Mac Intel (gfortran binary downloaded from your site:
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortranBinaries) gives an answer two orders
of magnitude smaller, but following the same basic trends.

Compiles in all three with no warnings or errors, exact same code on all three.

I know that you have no idea what kind of data I'm looking at, or the
output I have, etc.
Basically I'm hoping someone can just tell me if one or two or all of
these binaries are known to have problems, and maybe if there is one I
should trust more, or if there are any super-obvious reasons I should
be considering.

Thank you all very much for your time, and any suggestions would be
very much appreciated.
Jayson