unresolved relocation??

Iain Worlock iworlock@jigsawtech.com
Tue Jun 15 03:48:00 GMT 2010

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the quick response.  I was having a bunch of little
problems, all of which were down to supplying the wrong cmd line
switches to the cc compiler driver utility (poor docs for my out of
date toolchain...).  I was pursuing this for a professional project
but it is no longer an approach valid for our purposes, so I won't be
working on it any longer.  Thanks for the swift response, though!

Iain