gimple assignment

Diego Novillo dnovillo@google.com
Thu Jan 28 16:07:00 GMT 2010

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 09:49, charfi asma <charfiasma@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> but when I generate gimple using gcc 4.4.2, I do not find the same presentation:
> a gimple_assign tuple is not used, I find instead gimple_modify_stmt used without plus_expr.

That doesn't sound right.  Are you sure you are using 4.4.x?

$ gcc -c -fdump-tree-gimple-raw a.c
$ cat a.c.004t.gimple
foo (int i, int j)
gimple_bind <
  int D.1594;
  int x;

  gimple_assign <plus_expr, x, i, j>
  gimple_assign <var_decl, D.1594, x, NULL>
  gimple_return <D.1594>

$ gcc --version
gcc ([...]) 4.4.0

Diego.