64bit data on 32bit arch

DSS rajivkumarsingla@gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 09:29:00 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have a general question as if on a 32 bit architecture. we compile  with
option simple

long long a = <some immediate value of 11 digit>

Some processors like mips ARM, mips keep this no. to a different section
starting with a label like .L3 or .LC0. And some processors like CRIS don't.
They just move the number with two different move instructions.

I wanna have my case like of ARM,mips. Do anyone have any idea what makes
compiler to do that.

I have put movdi pattern in my md file. Any help regarding this will be
really appreciable

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Rajiv