Doubt regarding INSN_ADDRESSES macro

Meena meena@acmet.com
Wed Jan 6 09:03:00 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have a doubt regarding INSN_ADDRESSES macro.

As per my understanding, this macro should written the pseudo address
assigned to any instruction. However, when I am trying to use this macro
during machine dependent re-organization pass as shown below:

---snip---
  int LoopStartAddress = INSN_ADDRESSES(INSN_UID(loop->start_label));
  int LoopEndAddress = INSN_ADDRESSES(INSN_UID(loop->end_label));

  if( (LoopEndAddress - LoopStartAddress) == 1)
  {
        printf("Single Instruction");
  }
  else
  {
        printf("Multiple Instructions");
  }
---snip---

Am I using the macro correctly? Is there any constraint in using this
macro?

Thanks and Regards,
Meena