GCC GUI???
emanu
emanuellarsson@hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 04:07:00 GMT 2010
> Perhaps it would be best to take a different approach.
>
> Let me ask a simple question, what are you trying to do ? In as simple
> terms as possible what sort of job ot task are you trying to achieve ?
Good approach to lost people, gotta understand them first. Well, as I wrote
in another answer above I think things clearing. I begin to get the basic
ideas
of modern programming languages / compilers etc. What they are and wich are
each role. Still in short to answer your question.
* I have a source code in C (.c and .h -files mainly)
* This semas to have been compiled into a program with GCC originally
* I want to edit and recompile the source the easiest way possible
I thought success to do this easily was kind of bound to GCC but am now
trying to work things out in Dev-C, Code::Blocks, MS Visual Studio Express
etc.
So matter resolved I guess, at least to GNU / GCC forums/mailing lists.
Thanks anyway.
--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/GCC-GUI----tp30541740p30542902.html
Sent from the gcc - Help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list